January 13 2022
10am PT | 1pm ET | 6pm GMT
Episode 3 of State of AI will be broadcasting live, January 13. 🙌
Episode 3: State of AI in Healthcare
Moderated by Christian Guttman, Global Head of Artificial Intelligence and Data at TietoEVRY, our panelists will be sharing views on how AI is changing the industry in their organisations and beyond.
It's a mega lineup, starring leaders at the heart of the organisations pioneering healthcare's AI transition:
- Christian Guttman, Vice President, Global Head of Artificial Intelligence and Data, TietoEVRY
- Matthew Versaggi, Senior Director of AI and Cognitive Tech, Optum Technology
- Aparna Mangari, Director of Digital Strategy and Transformation Leader, Drug Development and Patient Safety, HCL Technologies
- Andre Arroyo Ruiz, Head of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, DASA
- Mario Lois, Global Head & Sr. Director of Artificial Intelligence, Women's Health, GE Healthcare
As well as discussing their own work, the panelists will examine three major talking points in healthcare AI:
- AI hype vs reality
- Accessing and enriching data
- AI in regulation
Join the panel live on January 13, it won't be one to miss.