November 11, 2021
The first episode of our new panel sessions, State of AI, is available to watch OnDemand. 🙌
Episode 1: State of AI in Manufacturing
Intelligent technologies have welcomed us into Industry 4.0. When applied to manufacturing we see lower maintenance costs, new business lines, and improved overall productivity.
Industrial-scale AI has given organizations the chance to take advantage of extraordinarily large amounts of sensor and operational data.
Three business leaders who have optimized their operations, reduced costs, and enhanced output join us for this session:
- Karan Dhawal, Global Technology Leader at Rockwell Automation
- Jay Shankar, Director, Principal Data Scientist at TE Connectivity
- Sai Yamanoor, Senior IoT Applications Engineer at Linde
- Parag Beeraka, Head of Computer Vision & Smart Camera Business at ARM
- Helenio Gilabert, Senior Director, Digital Transformation Edge Solutions Process Automation at Schneider Electric
Listen in to hear how they're achieving it, and what's next in AI in manufacturing.Watch OnDemand