🗓 Date: March 23
📍 Location: Tel Aviv
What is Computer Vision Summit? 🤔
This March, unite with 250+ peers & join the largest end-user-led summit dedicated to driving business value through intelligent vision technologies.
We’ve assembled speakers from the likes of Nike, Oculus VR, Procter & Gamble & more, so you can discover exactly how the biggest orgs and most innovative start-ups are creating, deploying & scaling cutting-edge vision technologies to solve business challenges.
Uncover new areas of innovation, survey the state-of-the-art, and leave as a part of the AIAI community, equipped with the tools, knowledge and people required to take your CV systems to production.👉EVENT WEBSITE👈
What will I learn from the Computer Vision Summit?
The topics covered include:
→ Leadership strategy: become customer-centric, scale systems & drive value
→ Infrastructure at scale: achieve ML optimization, vision at the edge & find scalable solutions
→ Start-ups: secure funding, build out a new product & establish yourself amongst unicorns
→ Cutting-edge application: explore how radical industry transformations are being facilitated
Here's what previous attendees had to say:👉 GRAB YOUR TICKET👈
Speakers Highlights. 🧠
Jack is one of the great modern inventors, as well as Professor and Innovator in Residence at Jacobs Institute for Design Innovation at UC Berkeley.
Shachar is currently working on computer vision solutions for accurate anatomical measurements for e-commerce.
Sigal has spent the best part of two decades at Proctor & Gamble, where she is now Director of Global Emerging Technologies, overseeing a whole host of projects.🎤 FULL SPEAKER LIST 🎤
Agenda highlights. 🔥
- Achieving faster and smarter computer vision
- Infrastructure solutions for computer vision at the edge
- Build a mixed-reality universe with synthetic data
- Revolutionizing retail at Nike
- Challenges of building an emerging AI solution
- Modular network construction for faster data adaptation
- How to attract investment as a start-up
- Oculus VR - from concept to Meta's $2B acquisition
- Camera v LiDAR v radar - select the right sensor
- Avoiding shiny object syndrome & driving true business value
- Reduce costs and increase automation
👉SECURE YOUR PASS👈