On October 20, AIAI is heading to Boston ☘️ to deliver its flagship summits: AI Accelerator Summit and Computer Vision Summit.
250+ AI practitioners and 30+ speakers attending a day filled with exciting talks from experts in the industry.
Thinking about attending?
Here are 5 reasons to get your and your team’s tickets secured:
1. CXOs & VPs behind the mic 🎤
Taking to the stage, we’ve already announced…
- CTO - Lotus
- Chief Engineer - Oshkosh
- Senior VP, AI - Optum
- Senior VP, R&D - Swiss Re
- VP, AI Offers - Schneider Electric
- VP, Cognitive Computing Architect - Fidelity Investments
- VP, Product & Engineering - Velodyne LiDAR
- Assistant VP, Technology - Deutsche Bank
- Senior Director, AI/ML Engineering - Levi Strauss
- Director of Data Science - Walmart
- Director of Data Science - Condé Nast
Plus many more…aaaannnd even more are still to be released!
2. Actionable content 🧠
Discover the knowledge, solutions, and people that you need to take your systems to production - and scale them.
At each event, you’ll absorb 8+ hours of content from those that are succeeding in driving immense business value through their AI systems.
The keynotes, workshops, panels, and fireside chats will allow you to:
- Unlock the brains of those scaling research applications to business impact
- Gather actionable advice on reducing time-to-value
- Discover the solutions facilitating the deployment of the state of the art
- Conquer challenges in compute, data & rollout
- Streamline customization for faster innovation
- Bridge the gap between your engineers, strategists, and end-users
3. Connect with people in the same role, with the same goals 🎯
Nothing compares to in-person.
This is your chance to meet, connect, and network with hundreds of AI practitioners in similar roles, and looking to achieve the same things as you are.
Take onboard advice from somebody that’s overcome the challenges you’re facing.
Discover your next hire.
Find the solution provider to transform your products.
4. Take it from previous attendees 🤝
Don’t just take our word for it! Hear it from our attendees last time out:
“I learned a lot. I chatted with a lot of interesting people, and the representation from other companies, big companies - Google, Lyft - is really great.” - Jan Amtrup, Senior Director, Data Science - Capital One
“I really enjoyed it - I want to do it again. As an exhibitor, we were able to accomplish what we had in terms of goals, identifying companies that were interested in our technology.” - Sam Fuller, Head of AI Inference Product Management - Flex Logix
“It’s an exciting opportunity. I think it's a great place to connect with other engineers. I really liked the panel discussions.” - Oktay Arslan, Tech Lead and Engineer - Airbus
“The field is accelerating very fast. Conferences like this help us understand what is state-of-the-art.” - Ryan Alimo, Lead Scientist - NASA
5. East Coast’s biggest AI celebration 🎉
In-person is back. And what better way to celebrate, than joining the largest gathering of AI practitioners on the East Coast?
250+ AI and Computer Vision practitioners will be attending.
Become part of the wider AIAI community, and make connections to continue the conversation into 2023 and beyond.