So, you’re a proud AI Accelerator Institute member? Awesome. Then why not showcase your standards and let everyone know about it?
With more than one position listed, your LinkedIn profile gets viewed up to 29 more times. The benefits of adding your membership include:
- They add concrete elements to your artificial intelligence skills, and a definitive way of showcasing your knowledge.
- With the various functions in artificial intelligence, the membership encapsulates your proficiency in all of them.
- It demonstrates your personal drive to excel in the field, as well as your organization and time management.
- Recruiters may choose to search by license or certification.
Now, onto the tutorial…
1. Head to your LinkedIn profile
...and scroll your way down to the ‘Experience’ section. Once you’re there, click the + button in the top right corner.
2. Fill in some deets
You should then be presented with two options. Choose ‘Add position’. Then, you’ll see a box that looks like this:
Title: Pro member
Employment type: your choice
Company: AI Accelerator Institute
Date: whenever you purchased your membership plan!
If you scroll down this box a little more, you’ll see some additional fields too:
Headline: Add 'Pro member'
And then here are a few words for the ‘Description’ box:
With hundreds of hours worth of artificial intelligence and computer vision presentations, exclusive content, discounts for events and certifications, and more, AI Accelerator Institute's membership plans are game-changing.
The final thing for you to do is tap on ‘Link’ and add this URL…
…and replace the image that pops up with a shiny new badge:
3. Sit back and bask in your membership
The end result should look a bit like this:
P.S. Don’t forget, if you use your affiliate link, you could make a bit of $$$ for everyone who signs up from your LinkedIn profile, too. 😉