Chips of Choice 2022
Welcome to the first Chips of Choice report, where we take an in-depth look into the best computer chips from the best semiconductor companies on the market. From Apple to IBM and more, it highlights the flagship chips and what makes them great.
Are you looking for a chip that:
- Was designed for low latency, real-time AI?
- Is perfect for fast wireless connectivity?
- Achieves up to 400 TOPs?
- Offers up to 15x machine learning performance improvement?
20 companies and their chips, all in one convenient place, so you can find the best chip for your needs.
What you’ll find inside:
🤖 The first chip in the world with a performance of 1 PetaOp/s on a single chip implementation.
🔋 A first in the industry: a chip with a performance of 10 TOPS per Watt.
⚡ A server with 16 Envise Chips in a 4-U server configuration, consuming only 3kW power.
🧠 An innovative memory subsystem for twice the bandwidth and 10X better energy efficiency in comparison to the previous iteration.
🤯 A processor with an unprecedented 900MB In-Processor-Memory™ with 250 teraFLOPS of AI compute at FP16.16 and FP16.SR, or stochastic rounding.
…and you’ll also learn more about:
- Intel’s desktop processor developed with creators and gamers in mind.
- Flex Logix’s chip with its unique TPU array architecture with a focus on elevating edge vision applications.
- Another TSMC industry record achieved by launching two separate 7nm FinFET tracks.
- Xilinx’s AI Engines offering up to 5X higher compute density for vector-based algorithms.
- The GrAI VIP, GrAI Matter Labs’ first chip awarded the CES-2022 Innovation Honoree.
So, what are you waiting for?
Grab your copy today and have a look below 👇